Excel Plumbing and Heating has a solution to every problem. Not every water source is exactly the same, and not all water is free of contaminants, sediment, odors or off-putting colors. Advances in water treatment and filtration have been exponential, and Excel Plumbing and Heating is on the cutting edge of this essential technology.
Our goal is to align your water system with your water needs, and to always err on the side of caution when it comes to the safety and potability of your water. Wherever there is concern, or even curiosity, if your water has an off taste, or leaves a film or stain in your sinks and basins, we recommend your water be professionally tested and analyzed to insure you?re getting the purest water possible.
Excel Plumbing and Heating has the experience and understanding to help you solve your water treatment issues once and for all.
- Water Softeners by Amtrol
- Cartridge Filters
- Automatic Ultra Filter Systems
- Ultra Violet Water Sanitizers
- Depth Filters
Whether your water system requires a simple or elaborate treatment protocol, our qualified staff will help you identify the highest quality solution, for the lowest cost, all while providing unmatched service and experience.
Water treatment systems installed by Excel Plumbing and Heating have many benefits.
Water treated with a water softener versus untreated hard water:
- Water treated with a water softener protects plumbing, and plubming fixtures like shower heads, faucets, sinks from buildup of calcium and stains
- With a water softener silverware and glassware, will be cleaner and shinier
- Both your hair and skin will feel softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering ability of your favorite soaps and shampoos, reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75% and creating significant added savings.
- If you prefer natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents, soft water is essential for them to work best. Not only are they good for good for you, but their also environmentally friendly and good for the planet.
- Your fabrics will be softer without hard minerals that become trapped in them when you have hard water.
- Fabrics will last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
- Soft water preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers.
- Water heater protected by a water softening system can increase their efficiency and reduce the yearly energy cost of your appliance by 20%-30%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year!
Trust Excel Plumbing and Heating to install a water softener and you?ll have softer, brighter clothes that will last longer.