The Perfect Solution to Your Home Comfort Problems
Efficiency & Convenience:
- Put your comfort on cruise control with our advanced INVERTER-driven compressor technology, which achieves consistent temperatures while saving energy.
- Detect and control temperature fluctuations with our I-SEE Sensor, which automatically detects the temperature in trouble regions, such as the ceiling and floor zones and makes adjustments based on ambient temperature readings.
- Sophisticated, multi-part filtration systems reduce contaminants such as allergens, viruses, and bacteria from the air, providing a healthier home environment.
- Quiet as a whisper unit operations.
Our heat pump systems feature the most advanced technology for delivering premium heat pump performance, providing year-round comfort in all climates without the need for supplemental heating devices. We provide heating even when it’s minus 13 degrees outside, producing 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees. With our hot-start technology, we provide warmth from the start, reducing drafts.
Why Mitsubishi Electric?
Mitsubishi Electric is a world leader in ductless cooling and heating technology for both residential and commercial installations. So, with Mitsubishi Electric, you can be sure that you’re getting:
- The latest, most efficient technology, including the most advanced, inverter-driven heat pump systems in the world.
- Excel Plumbing and Heating is a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor, part of a nationwide network of local HVAC pros who will provide skilled installation and service.
- One of the best warranties in the business: 7 years on parts and 7 years on the compressor when installed by Excel Plumbing and Heating.
- Wireless comfort controls, from anywhere in your home with our remotes, or anywhere in the world via your PC, smartphone, or tablet with our free app.
America’s #1 Selling Brand of Ductless Electric Heating & Cooling Systems
Mitsubishi Electric ductless cooling and heating technology offers a welcome alternative to the traditional systems we all grew up with. Because if focuses on individual rooms and living spaces rather than on a central air system, it’s more energy efficient, more flexible, and easier to install. Our products reduce energy costs and easily solve problems such as:
- Reduce Engery Costs: Customize your heating and cooling needs to the rooms you need with our wide variety of Energy Star ® models.
- Hot and Cold Rooms: Options available for single rooms or whole home heating and cooling solutions.
- Additions and Renovations: No ductwork or major construction needed.
- Larger, Multi-Zone Living Spaces: Indoor and outdoor units in all shapes and sizes to fit your home.